Tips and Tricks Tuesday

Ok, November is here! When did that happen? That means the holidays are right around the corner, and I'm feeling the time crunch already! Anyone with me?
I have a few parties planned and they involve beautifully set table scapes, games and of course a fabulous meal.
So to get my feet wet, we all have to start somewhere, I've decided to get inspired with DIY Thanksgiving napkin rings and name place cards. Here's what I found. Let get inspired to bless our families this holiday!
For most of these, you'll need a hot glue gun, ribbon or burlap. 

{Source}

{Source}
 
{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}
 Here's a great way to get started! Just glue burlap around tp roll 2inches wide.

{Source}


{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

So now the trick is to narrow it down to what I'm going to do????

Blessings,
Lisa

Comments