Gluten Free Friday

Happy Friday Friends! It's been a long week here in Lewisville and all I can say is TGIF!  Today, we continue our Gluten Free Friday series, but today's recipe is all about helping you get out the door faster in the morning. 
We all know how important it is to have breakfast in the morning. A cup of coffee (or two or three) just isn't going to cut it.  Breakfast burritos are great, but I have non-egg eaters so those aren't usually to popular around here.  With those burritos in mind though, I came up with a sweet, tasty solution for breakfast that we all love.  The kids love the taste; I love that we can grab and go!


We'll be making GF fruit wraps with Nutella and granola. Here's what I used: GF wraps or tortillas, Nutella, GF granola, and your favorite fruit.  I used fresh strawberries, bananas and pineapple (not pictured and I have no idea why?)

It's simple.  Spread a layer of nutella, add desired amount of fruit along with sprinkles of granola.
 Wrap it up!


Cut in half and store them in the frig for that morning rush.  SOOOO YUMMY!

Whoever came up with nutella, well, I could just kiss you! MMMwhah!

Enjoy!

Blessings,
Lisa

Comments