Tips and Tricks Tuesday

Good morning, good morning, good morning, it's time to rise and shine.  We have blue skies today and the kids are on their last week of summer vacay. The best part is my partner in crime has the day off too, so there's fun in the sun to get to and experience. 

 If you're new here, welcome to Lewisville!  Today is Tips and Tricks Tuesday! It's a good day to visit here.  I like finding simple solutions to everyday living and sharing some of my favorite tips with you all!  You can find most of these tips on my Pinterest Tips and Tricks board, where I'd also love to have you follow along.  There's always facebook and twitter, too.  If you want to pin these tips on your own board, just click {source} below each picture.  It will take you to the original source of the tip, and it's always best to pin from the original source.
Leave a comment and tell me your favorite tip. Enjoy!
Over the last few years, wine racks have become the thing to buy for your home.  I agree!  And I don't even drink wine.  Imagine all the organizing you can do with them. Look at these ideas.



{Source} 

{Source}

{Source}
{Source}


{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

  
{Source}
 And even for under the sink storage, Oh yes!
{Source}

And a wine box can be covered and used too!
{Source}

So who's looking for wine racks now?

Blessings,
Lisa



Comments

Post a Comment