It's a NEW Blog!

Well, hello everyone!  It's been a while since we've all come together, but it's finally here.  It's a new day and a new blog.  It almost feels like the first day of school to me.  Weird.  I'm excited and a little nervous all at the same time!

So first, let's talk about the obvious.  What do you think of the new look?  I'm still tweaking a few things of course, and the accent colors might change...every Monday; but this is what you'll be seeing for the most part.  Not sure about the black and white stripes, although I have a thing for stripes, just not sure about how our eyes can adjust with them in a background.  I guess we'll see???

Next, I cleaned up the side bar a bit.  I'll be keeping the advertisements down to a minimum. 

Next, the schedule.  I love all DIY, decorating, organizing, cleaning and pretty much all things home.  I'll still be posting about those things but my greatest passion is writing devotions for women.  So, every other Monday I'll be doing just that!  I'm most excited about this new part of my blog and I hope you'll stick around to read them! 
I'll also be adding some gluten free recipes on Fridays because my family has been going through a trial also known as Celiacs.  It caused much concern over the last few months, but we are through the worst of it.  We've learned so much and have adjusted our recipes, so why not share them!

I'll be keeping Tips and Tricks Tuesdays just in case you're wondering.  Many of you have expressed how much you like those post.  I hear ya!

And, yes, at some point I'll need to change that 3 year old picture of me that that was taken 5 years ago.  It's the little things. 

Thanks for your patience everyone.  I really needed some time just to spend with the family and get re-focused, renewed and re-energized.  So I'll see you tomorrow and be sure to come back on Thursday too for my latest furniture Transformation.  Wowzers! You won't believe it!

Blessings,
Lisa

Comments

  1. Lisa now looks great. I love your Tips and Tricks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coral colors and I do like the stripes, but maybe have them fixed instead of scrolling? I hear ya about re-energizing. We all need to do it and refocus. I am looking forward to your gluten free recipes. I decided to add some gluten free stuff to my menu and boy do I enjoy NOT feeling heavy after eating.

    Glad you are doing well and look forward to your latest furniture makeover. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea on keeping the background from scrolling. Thank you! Fixed it as soon as I read it.
      Blessings,
      LL

      Delete
  3. Love the new look, although the b/w stripe is very bold. Kind of hard to keep your eyes on the writing in the middle of the page! Maybe a charcoal gray, just so it's not so in demand. Best of luck with the new look!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment