Tips and Tricks Tuesday- FREE 4th of July Printables

     Happy Tuesday, Everyone!  I've been enjoying my time in the garage this week as I'm finally painting my next project.  How I miss painting! Can't wait to show you!

     This week for Tips and Tricks, I want to give you a plethora of 4th of July ideas, but the list goes on and on, so I decided to narrow it down to FREE printables.  Sound good? 
But just so you I don't leave you hanging, here are some of my fave ideas from the past year-





     I use the same star cookie cutter to cut watermelon, too. The kids love it. Want to read more and get the details? GO HERE.

     I know many of you will be hosting or attending parties and barbeques on Friday. Whatever your plans may be, here are some FREE printables you can print to make your 4th more festive. 

     To get more 4th of July ideas, including easy décor and fun food, GO HERE.

     ENJOY these FREE printables. Click on {Source} below the picture to download the printables.  There are so many good ideas here. Make sure you have plenty paper and your toners are full!

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}
 The next two sources include 4th of JULY Parties with all the labels you'll need. 
{Source}
 You'll get cupcake toppers, food labels, tags, cards, just about everything you can think of for your party!
{Source}

And there's more...
This is a great and colorful sign you can print and frame.  It's instant décor for any corner!
{Source}
 Here are all the printables you'll need to host your own patriotic country fair party. You'll get menus, drink labels and even awards!
{Source}

 
Hope you have an AWESOME 4th!  Enjoy all the Printables!

Blessings,
Lisa


Comments