Tips and Tricks Tuesday- Father's Day Gifts and Ideas

Hello there again, friends.  Are your summers off and running?  I sat down last week and made a list with my kids of all the things they want to do this summer.  It's funny how their lists get shorter as they get older.  If you missed last week's Tips and Tricks on how to have an awesome summer with your kids, Go HERE!

Since Father's Day is just around the corner, this Sunday in fact, I thought it would be fun to get our creative juices flowing with a little gift and craft inspiration. You can also find more inspiration on my Father's Day Pinterest board HERE.



If you're new here, welcome to Lewisville!  Today is Tips and Tricks Tuesday! It's a good day to visit here.  I like finding simple solutions to everyday living and sharing some of my favorite tips with you all!  You can find most of these tips on my Pinterest Tips and Tricks board, where I'd also love to have you follow along.  There's always facebook and twitter too.  If you want to pin these tips on your own board, just click {source} below each picture.  It will take you to the original source of the tip, and it's always best to pin from the original source.

These gifts are all just cute and perfect for little ones to help make dad a special gift. 

Click on the {Source} below each picture for more info and to download printables!

{Source}


{Source}


{Source}

{Source}
{Source}

{Source}



{Source}

Don't forget to make his favorite dish and give dad the remote on Sunday!  Have a great Father's day!

Blessings,
Lisa

Comments