Tips and Tricks Tuesday

Hi there, Everyone!  I'm back with an all new tips and tricks Tuesday!  If you've been with me for a while you know I post every Tuesday and Thursday, but for the last couple of weeks it's been hit and miss.  We've been going through some medical issues here in Lewisville.  My families health has been a great concern, and though we're not completely out of the woods yet, health is improving.   A big sigh of relief from this mama.


That means the blogging schedule will get back to normal, and now that the weather is warming up, I'll be getting back to painting!  In fact, yesterday, I cleaned out my garage just to prepare for the painting projects.   Some serious painting is going to be happening this summer. 

Another little update:  we renewed our rental lease.  Our original lease was only for 7 months and the owners weren't sure if they were going to sell. Because of that, I didn't really want to do anything to the house as far as decorating and updating goes.  They decided they like us paying their mortgage and have leased to us for another year.  We're happy.  They're happy. And now, I feel like I can make this my home....for the next year at least.

Since the weather is warming up, I thought we'd take a look at some unique freezing tips.
If you're new here, welcome to Lewisville!  Today is Tips and Tricks Tuesday! It's a good day to visit here.  I like finding simple solutions to everyday living and sharing some of my favorite tips with you all!  You can find most of these tips on my  Pinterest Tips and Tricks board, where I'd also love to have you follow along.  There's always facebook and twitter too.  If you want to pin these tips on your own board, just click {source} below each picture.  It will take you to the original source of the tip, and it's always best to pin from the original source.

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}

{Source}


Blessings,
Lisa 

Comments