Tips and Tricks Tuesday

Hello, Everyone!  I hope you are all having a blessed week.  Mine could be going better.   I am dealing with my computer completely dying....boo hoo....so I'm now blogging on Mr. Lewisville's Mac.  I can not figure out this computer at all!  Everyone talks about how great these Macs are but right now, I don't believe them!  Change like this is hard.  Sure, it might go faster and it may make my blog life a little easier.  So far, I keep messing up and I'm lost within programs.   Thus, the reason for the late post today.
Anyway, enough about my technical difficulties and apparent lack of Apple knowledge.  Today is tips and tricks Tuesday. 


Tip 1.  Why didn't I think of this?  You can use two coat hooks to hang an iron.  I think this looks so much better than those common iron holders anyway.  A shelf above could hold your iron and ironing products. 
{Source}

Tip 2.  Do you have those wire shelves?  So many things fall through them or tip over.  To prevent that from happening, use something like self adhesive tiles.  It would be a great way to add color and decorate too.

{Source}

Tip 3.  Awwww,  this picture takes me back to bath time with my munchkins many moons ago.  I wish I would have thought about this.  Use a hanging fruit basket to store wet toys.  They'll air out and dry far better.
{Source}


Tip 4.  I love beautiful organization ideas!  This is just so pretty, I wish I actually wore perfume!  Use a beautiful cake stand to hold your liquid gold.  Just lovely!
{Source}

Tip 5.  Here's yet another way to store all those scarves.  Take a regular hanger and add shower rings to it, then to each other.  Great storage solution here!
{Source}
I hope you enjoyed today's tips.  I hope to be back tomorrow with a new post, if I can figure out this computer.  We'll see how that goes.

Blessings,
Lisa

Comments

  1. Great tips! My iron is everywhere in my studio. Can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be hesitant to store an iron on an overhead shelf. My mom's iron fell off a shelf and onto her head once. It was pretty scary when it happened. Unless you have a way to anchor the iron onto the shelf, I wouldn't do this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment