Tips & Tricks Tuesday- Fall Inspiration

Thanksgiving is next week! Can you believe it?  Are you hosting a big dinner at your place? Let me guess, turkey will be on the menu!  Our plans haven't been finalized, but I know we will be surrounded with family, friends, and of course, lots of love.

We are hosting a large Thanksgiving feast at our church and guess who's overseeing the table decor?  That's right! Little ole me!  I love stuff like this!  My challenge is to make it look great- inviting, festive, and beautiful, all while spending very little.  I'm so ready for this!  I put a fall table together here in Lewisville last month for under $10.  You can read about it HERE.  Fall decor shouldn't take up a whole envelope in our budgets, so to keep in line with our Tips & Tricks Tuesday, I'll be sharing a little "budget friendly" fall decor inspiration.  
Everything can be found on my Pinterest Fall board, but please click on the "source" at the bottom of each picture and pin directly from that link.  That way, each crafter gets properly credited.  We all love to have our work recognized correctly.


 So here are a few of my favorite Fall inspiration decorating tips.  I like simple, easy, and inexpensive ideas that look amazing.  That's not asking for much right?  Well, all of these can be done quickly, in no time, and they will help make your Thanksgiving decor really stand out.  Are you ready?  Happy decorating.


Ok, so this one is mine, but I'm thinking of copying it for our church Thanksgiving feast.  Dollar Tree items with a little bit of popcorn and split peas.  A little bit of money spent with a big impacts.
{Source}
I LOVE, LOVE the burlap on these.  Candles sit on top of the peas and it just looks perfect!
{Source}
 I'm loving twine right now.  Add a few acorns, leaves, and a candle and you have a beautiful rustic piece.
{Source}
Cute idea.  Add letters to every day items like bottles, cans, jars, etc.  The list can go on and on.  This is a great way to add height to any decor.
{Source}
Simple and sweet again.  Wrap Indian corn around a candle with some twine.  Again, a few minutes for a few dollars and you have an instant center piece.

{Source}

{Source}

Pumpkins are still everywhere right now, and if you can't find them in the color you want, there's always spray paint!
{Source}

 More candles.  More ideas.

{Source}
 Here's something different.  Add acorns or nuts to make a layer around the candles.  What a great way to bring in the natural look.
{Source}

 Oh, how I love these rustic trough with all the fall fixings.  You can find some ready to be stained at most craft stores.
{Source}
 Pumpkins in white! With berries wrapped around it!  Yes, please!
{Source}
 
{Source}
 One of my favorites.  Cinnamon sticks wrapped around candles with twine.  Imagine how good this must smell!
{Source}
 Pine cones, apples, berries, and dried leaves make great center piece items. 
{Source}
 I've been talking a lot about saving your old cans and jars lately.  Here's why.  You can create something like this.  Wrap cans with twine and add flowers. Simple, inexpensive flower vase that matches the theme of fall.
{Source}
 Again, one of my favorites.  I love the height of these tall flower vases and the mini pumpkins.  These are all Dollar Store items and they look great!
{Source}
 I hope you found a little inspiration for your own Thanksgiving feast.  Have a great day everyone!

Blessings, 
Lisa
I link all my projects with some wonderful blogs.  To visit them, go to the {Link Party Love} page found at the top of this page on the {Home} bar.
Also linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch
Savvy Southern Style

No Minimalist Here
The Shabby Creek Cottage

Saved by Love Creations 
Miss Mustard Seed

Funky Junk Interiors
Coastal Charm 

Restore Interiors
Tip 
Junkie
                                                                                                                                               Home Stories A-Z

Comments

Post a Comment