Do you like my new chairs?

Here they are.....finally.


I finally got those dining room chairs all done!  I'll give you a step by step tutorial on Saturday, but for now, I'm just celebrating the fact they're Done and look GOR-GEE-OUS!  I LOVE them! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them and I'm not ashamed to say so.  LOVE.

This is how they started out.


These chairs took me weekend after weekend to redo, but now that I see the outcome, I say it was totally and completely worth it.

My favorite part is the nail head trim.  Who knew $2 tacks would make such a big difference?!?


The black color and silver nail heads really make this pop now.


What a difference sanding, primer, paint, sanding again, painting again, polyurethane, shopping for material, unstapling, shopping for material again, setting material, and stapling make.  Whew!  So worth it I think.

You want to see BEFORE and AFTER?


Love it!  Have I mentioned that already?  Come back Saturday to get the goods on my mayhem with the chairs.  

Blessings,
Lisa


Comments

  1. Your chair makeover is amazing! What a fabulous job and love the new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your chair looks better than it would have looked new. i love that tone of black and the nail heads just set it off to a tee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa! They look amazing!! Love the trim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Everyone. I am very happy with the results! Still beaming with a huge smile on my face every time I see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congratulations on a great job with the chairs! They look great! They really look different from before. I do love those silver nail tacks contrasting with the stark black of the upholstery. Really, really well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment